Dear Activity Supervisors, Student Leaders!
We are delighted to invite you to register for the first CAS Activity Fair of this year. The activity will take place on
3rd September, Thursday (Week A)
from 1300 until 1400
in the MHS LIBRARY (Waterloo, Dreve Richelle 146)
Please read the below information carefully!
All Activities presented will have to be registered.
WHAT WILL IT LOOK LIKE?
- You will receive a station and laminated card with your Activity title and description.
- You will stay around (sit/mingle) the whole time, in order to informally explain to Gr11 (and Gr12) students what potentials and possible developments your activity has.
- If you have visuals, media, brochures etc. for your activity, please bring them along.
WHAT IF YOU CANNOT COME?
If you cannot be there on the day, please invite & prepare another representative of your group or activity to fulfill the role of informing others!
WHAT IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT CAS AND/OR YOUR ACTIVITY?
Let’s have a conversation! You can reach me via this blog, by email (mambrozy [at] stjohns [point] be), telephone: 0488330550.
NOTES TO THIS FORM
- By the context of an activity, we mean the educational setting and theme, and also the scope.
- The question What will the student do is essential for streamlining projects that have a potential to become larger, with greater impact.
- The learning outcomes are explained in the links provided, but basically they are points that guide students in their reflection.